We take an integrative approach working with all key stakeholders inside your organization.
Travel is an area that impacts so many functions within your company. Keep travel costs low, keep revenue high. No sacrificing safety or employee retention. Use approved providers and systems, keep up communications. It’s a constant balancing act across both internal and external stakeholders in a world that is changing with dizzying speed.
With corporate travel as the second highest controllable expense, a travel industry that is always changing, and employee retention a top priority, we take all stakeholders’ needs into account to ensure your organization has the right plan, the right tools and the right help to achieve Business Travel Success.
- Travel and entertainment (T&E) – second only to payroll as the largest business expense, accounts for 10% - 12% of the total annual budget
- $186,000,000,000 is the estimated amount US companies will spend on travel and expenses in 2015
- 59% of companies indicated 20% of expenses submitted are in violation of T&E policy
- Top T&E pressure by 46% of companies: Reduce expense costs! Followed by increase visibility into spend and add more controls to T&E spend
- Out-of-policy decisions involving a hotel stay cost average of $232 per trip and $2,877 annually per traveler
Turnover costs are often estimated to be 100% - 300% of the base salary of replaced employee (business traveler)